AZ Member Advantage+
Now Available Anytime!
Free Tech Support!
Your cart is currently empty.
New to Appliance Zone
Standard Shipping $6.95
3-5 Business Days | more
Express Shipping $12.95
2-3 Business Days | more
NextDay Shipping $24.95
1 Business Day | more
Alaska, Hawaii, PR $12.95
5-10 Business Days | more
Canada Shipping $24.95
3-10 Business Days | more
5-14 Business Days | more
Online Customer Service Representative
Appliance Zone is currently recruiting talented individuals in our Customer
Service Department who have a passion for exceeding expectations. Our team is
committed to providing exceptional customer service and exemplifies a
determination to succeed. We are an online retailer of appliance parts. Our
office is located in Corydon, Indiana.
We take customer service seriously! Your role as a Customer Service
Representative is one of the most important roles in the company. We provide
online chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to our customers. Your primary
responsibility would be to respond to customer’s requests and assist them as
necessary to complete their order. We are a fast-paced environment and the
ability to multi-task and problem-solve is key to your success.
Other qualifications and skills include:
- Ability to retain details
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional typing skills
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional written communication
We require that everyone on our staff be available to work any of our 3 shift
positions: 8:00am - 4:00pm, 4:00pm - 12:00am and 12:00am - 8:00am. If this is an environment where you will thrive, I would like to discuss your potential with us.
Please submit your resume to this address:
with your resume answers to the following questions:
Copy and paste these questions into your resume MS WORD document.
- How would you describe your computer skills?
- How would you describe your multi-tasking abilities?
- How flexible is your schedule for work?
- How would you describe your experience in working independently?
- Do you have dependable transportation?
- As far as learning a new job, how would you describe your learning abilities?
- Would you consider yourself a team player?
- What type of leadership skills do you possess?
A century old statement that many businesses set their standards by is
"The Customer Is Always Right" Please tell us what you think about this statement.
How do you feel about working when you are not scheduled, an example would be when
a person calls in sick or the company is just busy and needs extra help?
How would you handle an angry customer that is insulting you and being very rude
because something went wrong with his/her order?
- Tell us why you think you would be a great fit for this job?
Are you able to type without looking at the keyboard using 10 fingers? Please list
any training that you’ve had.