EarthSmart GE SmartWater Replacement Water Filter - EG-1
EarthSmart™ brand filters are designed and engineered by water treatment professionals with over 50 years experience in the water filtration industry.
Besides being economically advantageous to the original manufacturers' product, all EarthSmart™ refrigerator water filters carry a 1-year material and workmanship guarantee. Even the EarthSmart™ box is made from recycled paper.
The best part is you, the consumer, pays no additional costs to participate in the recycling process. All return postage is prepaid by EarthSmart™.
Recycling your EarthSmart™ filter is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Drain the used filter overnight in kitchen sink then cap the filter using the cap that came with your new filter.
- Bag and seal it using the quick-close bag included with the new filter.
- Place the used EarthSmart™ filter in the UPS shipping bag and seal. Go online at www.ups.com to find a drop off box or a UPS store near you.
When we receive your old filter we reprocess the plastic parts, and remove the old carbon to use it as an organic additive in potting soil. Even the plastic bags are sent to the recycling center. So be smart with EarthSmart™, and recycle.
Environmentally friendly EarthSmart™ branded filters are designed to improve water quality for you, your family, and your pets, by helping to filter out impurities in your water. As an added bonus, EarthSmart™ filters are Made in the USA.
- Economical alternative to higher priced filters
- Removes tastes and odor providing clean clear water
- Reduces or removes the chlorine smell and taste
- Lasts for up to six months or 300 gallons
- Leaves the good materials that are beneficial to your health
- Made in the USA
- 100% Recyclable at no cost to the consumer
- Temp Range: 33° - 100°F
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Pressure Range: 30 - 125 psi
- Filter Life: Replace every 6 months
- Approx. 6"L x 3.5"W
This EarthSmart refrigerator water filter improves the taste and odor and removes the following from you water and ice:
- Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Particulates (Class II)
- This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, tastes and odors.
Do not use this filter where the water may be microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
- GE® Filters - MWF, GWF, MWFA, GWFA, GWF06, MWFP
- Kenmore® Filters - 46-9991
- Hotpoint® Filters - HWF, HWFA
Compare at : $31.95
You Save : $10.20
OEM : WaterSentinel
Send to a Friend
Return to Catalog
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter