Eliminate Dishwasher Odors
Posted on August 24, 2016
Over time, odor can build up on the surfaces inside your dishwasher and in hard-to-clean places like the hoses and grinding mechanism of your disposal. Running a cycle or using bleach may temporarily mask this odor- which can be a result of lingering food particles, residue and even mineral build up – but it won’t remove it completely.
Once-monthly maintenance can help remove odors caused mineral build-up -
In 2010 all dishwasher detergents sold in the U.S. will be required to be phosphate–free. While this is very good for the environment, it may leave your dishwasher with more odor–causing mineral build–up than before. Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner and Hard Water Spot Remover is designed to remove odor caused by calcium deposits when used as part of a monthly maintenance program for your dishwasher.
How to Use Glisten
- No scrubbing.
- Cleans the inside of your dishwasher for you.
- Leaves your dishwasher sparkling clean & fresh-scented.
- Powers through soap scum, food stains, and discoloration caused by iron and other water impurities.
- A little Glisten in your front-loading washing machine will remove odors from the tub.
- Place in laundry to whiten and brighten clothes.
- Removes mineral and rust stains from bathroom porcelain.
That's it! - 3 easy steps once a month for a cleaner, fresher-smelling kitchen!