Free Tech Support!
Get Your Filters Here
Inc. 500 2010 Honoree
Your cart is currently empty.
Standard Shipping $6.95
3-5 Business Days | more
Express Shipping $12.95
2-3 Business Days | more
NextDay Shipping $24.95
1 Business Day | more
Alaska, Hawaii, PR $12.95
5-10 Business Days | more
Canada Shipping $24.95
3-10 Business Days | more
5-14 Business Days | more
Safety and Security Tips
ApplianceZone.com is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure. When buying on any online venue, caution must always be practiced.The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed without incident. While the possibility of being defrauded by a third-party seller is minimal, there are some risks. ApplianceZone.com has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your online shopping experience is safe and secure.
Top 10 Online Security Tips
- Know who you're buying from. Check to see if the merchant has a contact us page posted on the website. If there is no way to contact the merchant, BEWARE. If you don't recognize the merchant, research them online. Avoid merchants with negative consumer feedback.
- Make sure the merchant website uses a secure server. The url should begin with https and a key or a closed padlock icon should appear at the bottom right corner of the browser window when you enter any secure information such as your password or credit card information. This ensures your personal information is scrambled or encrypted.
- Try not to use shared computers. When shopping using libraries or computer labs and using a credit card online. Criminals can place keystroke monitoring software onto the computers to allow them to see the sensitive information you've typed. If you don't log out properly, your session can remain open and others can access accounts you've logged in to.
- Use a credit card. Most credit card companies limit the liability of their customers when it comes to fraudulent use of their credit cards.
- Keep all records of online transactions. When shopping online keep all records of online transactions and cross reference them with your monthly statements. Report any discrepancies to the online merchant immediately. When discarding old statements, make sure they are shredded or destroyed first.
- Request a copy of your credit report every few months. This allows you to check for any mistakes or suspicious activity.
- Beware of anyone soliciting private information. No reputable bank or merchant will ever ask for your personal information via email.
- Don't use the same password for every site you visit. Having multiple passwords reduces the impact if one of them is compromised.
- If the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.(unless you are shopping at ApplianceZone.com)