Whirlpool's EveryDrop Filter 1 is certified to reduce the most contaminants over its predecessors with Triple Filtration Technology.
Replaces: W10295370A, FILTER 1, FILTER1, AP5672236, W10295370, 2310769, P4RFWB, PS3653009, W10291030, P5WB2L, W10276924, PS2378001, W1029537A.
- Filter 1 reduces 24 contaminants.
- Reduces Chlorine taste and odor.
- Certified by NSF.
- Replace every 6 months to maximize contaminant reduction.
- Actual Size: 8 3/4"L x 2 1/2" Diameter.
- Media: Carbon Block.
- Primary Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block.
- Filter Life: 200 gallons or 6 months.
I ordered 2 Replacement filters and when I put the first one and it didn't work it wouldn't provide any water so I had to put in the old filter and contact the company. After some back-and-forth we decided to put in the second filter to see if it worked and it did. Appliance zone is sending me a replacement for the faulty filter. It may be a coincidence that after installing the faulty filter my icemaker quit working immediately. I have an appliance repair man coming out to see if it's related.